TeleHealth Appointments Covid-19
* Appointment available - book for a Teleconsult on HOTDOC or 69226077
WHAT WILL THIS LOOK LIKE
- No patients to come into Tatton Medical Centre, unless authorised by a GP
- online bookings can be made for a - telehealth appointment
- Reception will be working hard to handle all calls.
- GP’s will call around your scheduled appointment time. Please be ready to answer your phone, we will only try 2 times.
- If the GP would like to see you in person, they will advise you of this.
- Will be bulk billed (Fees Apply to Non-Medicare patient)
- Please ensure you give us your best contact number
- Documents eg. Scripts, referral etc will be faxed as required
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Murrumbidgee COVID Hotline: 1800 831 099
Please keep calm, but follow protocols to protect yourself, your loved ones and your community.
Thanks for your co-operation, Tatton Medical Centre
Tatton Medical Centre is a BULK BILLING Practice for all patients with a current Medicare Card.
Skin Checks and Procedures are Payable on the day.
Education is our top priority for both our patients and our staff. Through continuous learning modules, we ensure that we are on top of the latest innovative techniques available to our industry.
We send SMS reminders for all appointments the day before. Our Doctors may suggest enrolling you in a reminder system especially if bookings for the future.
Waiting Room Facilities
Wheelchair access is available at the front of the surgery. A change table for parents with babies is available in the employee toilet.
A Holistic Approach to Medicine
Tatton Medical Centre Wagga Wagga has a wrap-around approach to health, this means that our patients are our central focus and us as a team of doctors and allied health work together to obtain the best health outcomes for you.
Tatton Medical Centre
3 Stirling Boulevard, Tatton, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Ph: 02 69226077
Fax: 02 69226177
Hours: Mon- Fri 9am to 5pm
Online Booking through HotDoc